There’s only a few more weeks for concession holders to apply for the Victorian Government’s $250 Power Saving Bonus.
The Bonus is a one-off $250 payment for Victorian households to ease cost-of-living pressures and encourage Victorians to compare their household energy prices and save money.
It’s a Victorian Government payment available to Victorian households only.
Concession recipients can apply for a payment before June 30, 2022. From July 1, 2022, all Victorian households can apply.
Before you apply, check the eligibility requirements:
- You must be a Victorian residential energy consumer (i.e. have a residential electricity account).
- You must be receiving payments under one of the following concession programs:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession
- JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy
- Department of Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession
- Or hold a Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card
- Pension Concession Card holders who are not receiving payments, and Health Care Cards holders who are not receiving Youth Allowance, JobSeeker, Austudy or Abstudy payments, are not eligible.
- Only one payment is available per eligible household.
A great bonus for Victorian Veterans just before winter bills are received find out more here